You do not necessarily have to know a current member to apply for membership of Puttenham Golf Club, and if you would like to play the course before making up your mind, we can arrange this at our Member's Guest Green Fee rate. The following gives you an idea of the simple process involved in joining Puttenham, which can be completed within approximately two/three weeks:
1. Complete and return an application form to the Club
2. Applications are usually processed within 2-5 days from receipt.
3. Once your application has been processed you will be required to attend an induction with a representative from the Membership Committee. This is a meeting held in the clubhouse to welcome you to the club, give you a tour, pass on all the relevant information for your membership category and answer any questions you may have about how things work at Puttenham Golf Club.
4. When you have attended you induction and you are happy to proceed we will then email you your subscription invoice for payment. Once paid your membership will begin on the 1st of the coming month.
5. You renewal date will be 12 months from this date.
When the invoice has been created for your subscription, members can pay either in full by cheque or by one of the card option listed below directly to the office.
Credit/Debit Card Payment Options
We accept the following forms of credit/debit card payments. Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, American Express
Customers have the right to cancel their payments and obtain a full refund within 7 days. Please speak to a member of the club office staff to issue a refund.
Puttenham Golf Club Limited
Registered Office: At the clubhouse, Puttenham Golf Club
Registered Office Address: Puttenham Village, Nr. Guildford, Surrey, GU3 1AL
Company Reg No. 1686430
Contact Tel No. 01483 810498