Click the photo above to open an application form. Applications must be submitted before 10th June 2022
Puttenham Golf Club is delighted to announce that it will be launching its second Ladies Academy this Summer. The Academy will start with a launch get together on Wednesday 15th June.
The Academy Course will run for 1 year
There will be a maximum of up to 12 members and will start on Wednesday 15th June
There will be a maximum of 6 Academy Members in each group and will broadly be split by ability
Closing date for applications is 10th June
The Academy offer would include:
• 12 group lessons across the year. Three of the group sessions will focus on golf
etiquette, handicapping, competition formats and general golf rules and are likely to
run between December – February when the weather is less favourable
• The use of the practice facilities; undercover bays, short game practice areas including putting greens, all pre-booked through the Golf Shop. Academy members would purchase tokens for range balls the same as Club members
• Free use of the Academy 3 hole course
• All Academy members would be assigned a ‘Lady Buddy’ for the duration of the course.
• The package would also include social membership, providing access to bars, restaurants and changing rooms in the Clubhouse.
• When appropriate, they would have their first step on the course with the Puttenham Professional or experienced Lady Member. This will be arranged at an off-peak time and just for 2-3 holes.
• Towards the end of their course and after the Professional feels they are ready, the opportunity for a free round per month again at off-peak times.
• The opportunity for Full or Points membership once Academy Course is completed and playing to an acceptable level, as long as the ladies membership numbers have not exceeded 100.
• Academy Members will not have any voting rights
Academy membership Cost: £550 *including *£50 on a Puttenham Golf Club Swipe Card that will give you 10% discount on food and beverage